Re: [O] org-babel order of evaluation

From: Leo Alekseyev
Subject: Re: [O] org-babel order of evaluation
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 11:58:57 -0600

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 7:52 PM, Rick Frankel <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 06:07:41PM -0700, Eric Schulte wrote:
>> Rick Frankel <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>> Turns out it was not that difficult to change this behavior.  You and
>> Leo are both correct that in-buffer-order evaluation is more natural and
>> expected than the previous behavior.  I've just pushed up a fix after
>> which evaluating the following

Eric,
The fix doesn't seem to be working for me when I export the buffer to
HTML.  The ordering of call and source blocks once again becomes
randomized, and in general, exported file is missing a bunch of stuff
unless I run org-babel-execute-buffer prior to export.  Since the
export engine does its own evaluation, it doesn't seem like
org-babel-execute-buffer should be a necessity.  But I can't run
org-babel-execute-buffer on anything with a src_<language> inline
block as it gives me an error.

I'm attaching two files which do not export correctly, at least when
one doesn't run org-babel-execute-buffer; just do C-c C-e h and look
at the output.

--Leo