Re: [O] Captions for src and example blocks

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] Captions for src and example blocks
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 10:10:51 +0530

> BTW, is it currently possible to set the size for figures (I mean,
> included graphic)? I know it is possible in Latex, but the Latex
> directive seems to be ignored by ODT?  Anyway, I guess this problem
> will go away with the new generic exporter.

Try

(info "(org) Images in ODT export")

or

M-x org-info RET
g Images in ODT export

or

See section 12.8.6 Images in ODT export in
   http://orgmode.org/manual/index.html

The direct link to the above section is:

http://orgmode.org/manual/Images-in-_003cacronym_003eODT_003c_002facronym_003e-export.html#Images-in-_003cacronym_003eODT_003c_002facronym_003e-export