[O] [bug] Tables in lists not exported to ODT

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: [O] [bug] Tables in lists not exported to ODT
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 11:54:22 +0000

Hello,

I am trying to export a document which includes small tables within a
list.  The export to PDF via Latex works perfectly.  However, when I
export to ODT, the tables simply disappear.

Attached is a simple example to illustrate the effect, both org and odt
files.

I have looked at the documentation but have not seen any caveat related
to tables.  Have I missed something or is this a bug?

Thanks,
eric

--
Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D)