Re: [O] Way to replace normal tabular env with booktabs?

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] Way to replace normal tabular env with booktabs?
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 17:19:02 -0600

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 2:12 PM, Thomas S. Dye <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi John,

Agreed, booktabs makes good looking tables.

Check out your Library of Babel.  There should  be a couple of functions
there that will help you go from Org mode to booktabs.

Haven't done much with babel other than writing code blocks. Do you mean this page?
--- http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/library-of-babel.html

Thanks for the suggestion. Feeling a bit lost, but am happy to look around for something that seems similar. I have no elisp-fu, so it'll need to be pretty darn similar :)

John

hth,
Tom

--