Re: [O] automatic tangle

From: András Major
Subject: Re: [O] automatic tangle
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 20:21:37 +0100

Hi Sebastien,

> I have the impression it's already there: if you edit your code directly in
> the Org buffer, without opening an indirect buffer, the only thing you have to
> do is:

That's precisely what I want to avoid.  I'd like to use the
language-specific indentation and highlighting using the indirect
buffer.  Basically, what I'm after is a quick keyboard command that
tangles the entire file while I'm in the indirect buffer.

> Another option is the opposite: edit in your tangled file, and untangle when
> you feel it's the right time.

I don't think that's practical, since each file can be built up from
several code blocks.  In any case, it would be too easy to lose code
that way by accidentally tangling while there are changes in the
source code file.

  András