Re: [O] [BUG] org-agenda-switch-to fails with void function org-pop-to-b

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: Re: [O] [BUG] org-agenda-switch-to fails with void function org-pop-to-buffer-same-window
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 23:16:53 -0500

Daniel's solution didn't end up working for some reason. After
spending over an hour on it this evening, I couldn't get git-cloned
org to work. I was running into an odd problem with 'cyclic variable
indirection' or something like that. In a trouble-shooting step, I
moved the git-cloned org out of the way, and site org took over.

Turns out, site org in Aquamacs Dev is the current stable version of
org. I suppose I might run into an issue here or there, but for now
all seems to be working. Since I've never really actively participated
in development and I ran smoothly over a year without needing to
report a bug, I don't seem to be losing much.

Cheers, all, and thanks for your suggestions.