Re: [O] :noweb header argument

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] :noweb header argument
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 11:30:43 +0000

"Sebastien Vauban" <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

> Some time after that, we had block names in the HTML/PDF output, but not
> anymore.

I've been wondering about this for some time.  The appearance of source
code block names in exported latex output comes and goes in what appears
to me as a random process!  Personally, I don't want these names
exported *ever* as they cause problems with latex, my usual target,
especially because the # sign is interpreted by latex as an argument to
a macro which typically doesn't make sense.

My most recent use of exporting code blocks has not included the names,
so I'm happy.  However, only a couple of weeks ago, the names were
exported.  That was for a different file so maybe my settings were
different?

It would be nice to have some clarity on when names will appear or not
and how this can be controlled.  I've looked at the manual but have not
found any reference to how code block names are treated on export.  Any
pointers would be most welcome!

Thanks,
eric

PS - apologies for possibly hijacking this thread.

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.0.92.1
: using Org-mode version 7.8.03 (release_7.8.03.67.g56c73)