[O] Minor org mode for achieve code folding effects

From: Giovanni Giorgi
Subject: [O] Minor org mode for achieve code folding effects
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2012 16:14:15 +0100

Hi all,
 I'd like to edit some ruby/python/shell script using functions folding.

I'd like to get a way to fold functions or method.

I have found this article using outline mode:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1085170/how-to-achieve-code-folding-effects-in-emacs

but frankly I find it difficult to use because navigation is too difficult. (I have also excluded folding mode).

Org Mode has a very nice navigation and key bindings, and I know it better then outline.
There is a way to get a minor org-mode for replacing the above outline configuration?
I am ready to experiment, if I need to patch things...

---
Gio's Blog http://gioorgi.com