[O] [babel] Is there a way to use edebug on emacs-lisp code blocks ?

From: Marc-Oliver Ihm
Subject: [O] [babel] Is there a way to use edebug on emacs-lisp code blocks ?
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2012 14:55:09 +0100

Hi 2012, hi all !

Is there a way to use edebug for debugging my emacs-lisp code blocks ?
(Or is there another preferred way to debug emacs-lisp code in babel ?)

For normal coding I use edebug a lot and it would be great to be able to use it
in babel too.

The only workaround I can currently imagine would be to define global functions
to do the work and
only call these functions from the code blocks ...

with kind and curious regards, Marc-Oliver Ihm