Re: [O] Spanish translation of Bernt's document

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Spanish translation of Bernt's document
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 15:23:00 +0100

Hi,

OSiUX <address@hidden> writes:

> Since my beginnings with org-mode, this text has been very helpful and
> often thought of translating it, now I can assist in the update.

Great -- please contact Alvar if you want to help with the translation
in spanish.

> My first org-mode and rst talk slides:
>
> - http://pub.osiux.com/charlas/todo-txt-rst+org-mode-slides.pdf
> - http://osiux.com/todo-txt-rst+org-mode

Looks like a great talk -- I can't parse spanish (especially when there
is no space between the words!) but the design tells already a lot :)

> I have a copy in rst/html format in my blog:
>
> - http://osiux.com/raw/emacs-orgmode-organize-your-life-in-plain-text
> - http://osiux.com/emacs-orgmode-organize-your-life-in-plain-text

Can you add the CC-by-sa 3.0 license to this doc, as this is the license
of Bernt's document?

Thanks!

--
 Bastien