[O] Fw: [REQUEST] Microsecond timestamps

From: Christian Moe
Subject: [O] Fw: [REQUEST] Microsecond timestamps
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 22:23:30 +0100

I'm forwarding this to the list as it was sent only to my mailbox by mistake. -- Christian

-----

Dear Orgers,

I would like to make a feature request for microsecond timestamps.

Since I often find myself making a list and checking it twice, I think the excellent Org mode would be a great way to schedule my deliveries. However, the existing timestamp functionality just won't cut it for me.

As my typical use case involves visiting over 2.5 billion homes in 48 hours, I need to be able to schedule each TODO to microsecond accuracy. Please consider developing this feature.

Meanwhile, I'm happy to announce experimental Org support in our orders department -- beta testers welcome! For the trial period we will give push access to everyone on the Org mailing list who's been a good little girl or boy all year. (So be good, for goodness sake!) Just do

git clone git://north.pole/littlehelpersrepo.git

Then simply add your items to wishlist.org, check that they're cross-referenced to an up-to-date address in contacts.org, commit your changes and push.

Merry Christmas, everybody! Ho ho ho!

Santa