Re: [O] org file for reference card?

From: Alan E. Davis
Subject: Re: [O] org file for reference card?
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 01:20:51 -0800

Vikas:

Along a similar vein,

Some time ago ( over a year ago) I started an org mode help file.   I lost track of it at the point where babel appeared on the horizon...   It's hopelessly out of date.  Very useful, and perhaps I'll pick it up soon and work on it.   It was built up from bare bones text of the reference card.

I am not sure it is what you want, but it's wonderful way to have an online reference.  One feature has been to hae each topic then a link into the relative section of the manual.

Maybe I'll clean it up, but lots has changed in the interim.

Alan