Re: [O] fast navigation

From: Leo Alekseyev
Subject: Re: [O] fast navigation
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 13:10:17 -0500

This very much looks like a bug to me.  I just upgraded from 7.4 to
7.8 of org and am starting to see this behavior.  It's even more
broken when combined with ido completion (which is what I use).  I
just wrote a separate post to the mailing list (I wrote it before I
saw this thread); it might be useful to take the conversation there.

--Leo