[O] sort strategy within org-agenda-custom-commands

From: Dan Griswold
Subject: [O] sort strategy within org-agenda-custom-commands
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 15:35:16 -0500

Hey,

I have a few items in org-agenda-custom-commands that call
org-agenda-sorting-strategy. For example:

 ("f" "Phone Calls" tags "address@hidden/-DONE"
  ((org-agenda-sorting-strategy
    '(time-up))))
 ("E" "E-mail" tags "address@hidden/-DONE"
  ((org-agenda-sorting-strategy
    '(time-up))))

Yet when I run the agenda for these (e.g., C-a f), the result appears to
be sorted by the (standard) value of org-agenda-sorting-strategy [which
is:
((agenda habit-down time-up priority-down category-keep)
 (todo priority-down category-keep)
 (tags priority-down category-keep)
 (search category-keep))

]

I need help with this, and I don't know what to do next to diagnose the
problem. Is there some variable I've set that has overridden this
feature of setting a special sorting strategy in these custom commands?

Thanks,

Dan

--
Dan Griswold