Re: [O] Defining new structural markup element

From: Viktor Rosenfeld
Subject: Re: [O] Defining new structural markup element
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 19:08:51 +0100

Hi,

the Worg page on LaTeX publishing covers this under "Block-level Markup"
and "Inline Markup":

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-latex-export.html#sec-10-2
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-latex-export.html#sec-10-3

Haven't tried it myself so far (but planning to do so).

Cheers,
Viktor