[O] org-edit-special behavior

From: Michael Bach
Subject: [O] org-edit-special behavior
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 22:59:55 +0100

Dear org-ers,

I am using babel more often.  The way I do it is together with R and
LaTeX.  That means I have a certain window layout with .org, .r, ESS,
latex output, etc. buffers.  All in all that makes around 6 buffers.

Now when I use C-c ' to edit a babel src block in a temporary buffer, my
layout gets shadowed, presenting me with the org buffer from where
org-edit-special was called and the editing buffer.

How can I change that behavior so that org-edit-special uses the
existing layout or can it be told which window to use?

Best Regards,
Michael