[O] [babel-bug] Text properties silently stripped from code block evalua

From: Štěpán Němec
Subject: [O] [babel-bug] Text properties silently stripped from code block evaluation results
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 23:19:47 +0100

`org-babel-insert-result' unconditionally strips any text properties
from the evaluation result.

One problem is that this isn't documented. Another problem is that this
behaviour might not be desirable (I can't imagine why one _would_ want
to have the properties stripped, on the contrary -- I need them
preserved in at least one of my use cases).

Please document the behaviour and either abstain from the strip-tease
altogether or provide a way to switch it off.

--
Štěpán