Re: [O] [ANN] Org Mode parser v0.0.1 for NodeJs

From: Giovanni Giorgi
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] Org Mode parser v0.0.1 for NodeJs
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 22:19:57 +0100

Hi,
 sorry for my late response.
I have little time right now, but I think org-mode could be integrated.
The current node.js org-mode parser is not designed to take care of the content
of a paragraph (for instance it will not be able to detect numbered lists), and
I fear this is its major weak point.
But for the rest, I have done some tests and the parser is quite robust.
Please grab the last version from npm, it has a good set of unit tests