Re: [O] [babel] speed of continued source blocks

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] [babel] speed of continued source blocks
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 12:04:24 -0700

Andreas Leha <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Eric,
>
> thanks for looking into this providing a patch already!
>
>> I've just pushed up a patch which should speed up the collection of
>> continued source blocks.  Please let me know if the performance increase
>> is sufficient for your example, if not we can look at more dramatic
>> methods of optimization or possibly at making the collection of such
>> blocks conditional.
>
> The speed looks very good already!

Great, unless I hear back I'll assume this issue is resolved.  Thanks
for the stress testing.

> But now org-babel-expand-src-block (as well es the source block
> evaluation) seems not to expand the noweb references at all and more.
> Is that a problem only on my side?

Thanks for catching this, I was only testing :noweb-ref references, not
named code block references.  I've just fixed this issue and added an
exercising test case so this won't happen in the future.

Please let me know if any problems remain.

Cheers,

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte/