Re: [O] Export all clocks or find last clock out. Is it possible?

From: Mikhail Titov
Subject: Re: [O] Export all clocks or find last clock out. Is it possible?
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 12:41:14 -0600

On 12/11/2011 07:05 AM, Olaf Dietsche wrote:
> As already suggested by Puneeth `org-clock-goto' (with prefix: C-u C-c
> C-x C-j) lists the most recently used clocks and C-u C-c C-x C-j 1 jumps
> to the last clocked task.
For some reason it also shows empty "Recent Tasks" list :(
> `org-clock-history-length' sets the number of tasks shown.
>
> (custom-set-variables
>  '(org-clock-history-length 28))
I evaluated this expression. But it does not make any difference.
> Besides the org manual, Bernt Hansen has an excellent website
> <http://doc.norang.ca/org-mode.html> covering his workflow with orgmode.
> Look out for `org-clock-goto' in "1.5 Key Bindings" and "15.19 Speed
> commands".
I do have some of Bernt's commands in my dot emacs. As I said, while I'm
working on a file, everything is nice: I can jump to most recent task
with F11 even when it is clocked out. But not when I open an old file.

Also I do have the following in dot emacs

(setq org-clock-persist 'history)
     (org-clock-persistence-insinuate)

But I feel like it is only for most recent file that has no clock out yet.

I'm not consistent with org-mode and I use it for only one project for
timing so far :( Most of the time I spend outside of emacs and I simply
forget to clock a task or even start emacs sometimes. I feel like I'm on
my own if I don't follow org-mode rules all the time and I want to back
fill things I've done in the past.

Mikhail