[O] back to a multiple-file configuration

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: [O] back to a multiple-file configuration
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 18:31:11 +0000

For quite a long time I had my emacs configuration in a big org-mode
file (https://github.com/AndreaCrotti/Emacs-configuration).

The file has is more than 3500 lines now, and I think the experiment has
failed in a sense.  The problem is that this even if this style is great
to produce nice documents and add a lot of useful text, is quite bad to
actually write modular code.

I rely quite heavily on the order in which things are declared for
example, instead of having different libraries to load.

So I guess I will switch to a multiple files structure again, which is
more "programmer friendly in a sense".
Anyone else had similar experiences?