[O] orgtbl send and auto-capitalize-mode, cursor jumps

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [O] orgtbl send and auto-capitalize-mode, cursor jumps
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 15:51:41 +0100

Hello

In a latex file orgtbl-insert-radio-table works as
expected. However when I use Kevin Rodgers
auto-capitalize-mode, which I do regularly in a Latex file a
strange thing happen, when I insert a new line via the TAB
command and want to fill in the first colum, then the cursor
jumps to just before the \begin{document}
like
\documentclass{article}

9\begin{document}
% BEGIN RECEIVE ORGTBL test
\begin{tabular}{rr}
4 & 5 \\
7 & 8 \\
\end{tabular}
% END RECEIVE ORGTBL test
\begin{comment}
#+ORGTBL: SEND test orgtbl-to-latex :splice nil :skip 0
| 4 | 5 |
| 7 | 8 |
|  |   |
\end{comment}

\end{document}
when I turn off auto-capitalize-mode then everything works
as expected. Is there any workaround?

thanks

Uwe Brauer