Re: [O] More specific LaTeX output classes

From: Niels Giesen
Subject: Re: [O] More specific LaTeX output classes
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 22:55:16 +0100

Ken Williams <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

> Would it be possible for the export process to define various classes
> that default to being exactly like 'verbatim', but could be
> customized? After that, a next step might be to provide nice defaults
> that do things like syntax-highlighting (through the 'minted' package,
> perhaps), or at least add a visual marker distinguishing between input
> & output.
>
> Or of course it's possible some of this is already implemented and I've
> missed it. =)

Yes it is:

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
  (setq org-export-latex-listings 'minted)
  (add-to-list 'org-export-latex-packages-alist '("" "minted")
#+end_src

See also `org-export-latex-listings-langs' for a mapping of Emacs modes
to languages known to pygmentize.

Also see

C-h v org-export-latex-listings RET

for more information (e.g. about the --shell-escape option you'll have
to pass to the LaTeX process).

Regards, Niels.
--
http://pft.github.com/