[O] Editing using emacs-lisp after export

From: Mukherjee, Rajat, LAUSANNE, Clinical Operations
Subject: [O] Editing using emacs-lisp after export
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 16:03:21 +0100

Dear Org-mode gurus,

I use org-mode to generate documents with latex and R codes. I also use some R function (package: Hmisc) to generate latex tables. One of the functions produces a blank line with-in the table environment which causes a fatal error in the .tex file. Is there a way that I can use emacs-lisp commands like “replace-string” from within the .org file to act on the .tex file that is exported or other “#+options:”  for export that will do this edit without having to open the .tex file? Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Rajat Mukherjee,
Biostatistician