Re: [O] [ANN] Org Export in contrib

From: Robert Klein
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] Org Export in contrib
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 07:34:25 +0100

Umm, sorry,

I just found out, I was talking about the other generic exporter :(

Robert

On 11/29/2011 07:15 AM, Robert Klein wrote:
On 11/25/2011 06:32 PM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
Hello,

I've pushed org-export.el to contrib. It's a general export engine,
built on top of org-elements aiming at simplifying life of both
developers and maintainers (and, therefore, of end-users).

Hi Nicolas,

I'd like to make same remarks regarding the Wikipedia exporter included in
the generic exporter:

Is the exporter supposed to export a whole wiki or a sub-wiki from a
org-file or a single wiki page?

If it is to be only a single wiki page, could you change the
variables :body-section-header-prefix and :body-section-header-suffix to
begin with "==" instead of "="?  The level 1 headings are supposed to be
only used for the page title
(cf. http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Formatting and the note on the
talks page http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help_talk:Formatting#Level_1).

Second, when I format my org file like this:

* heading
  some text. some text. some text.

the text currently gets exported with the leading blanks. This causes the Mediawiki to render the text as preformatted. Is there a way around this?

Thanks you very much.

Best regards
Robert