Re: [O] Feature suggestion

From: Markus Grebenstein
Subject: Re: [O] Feature suggestion
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 15:53:00 +0100

I'd especially would love to be able to use Markdown to write
equations which -to me- is much more comfortable than writing latex
equations. Second I'd love to be able to export to MMD when I run into
problems with the latex exporter (I had plenty!). Third in my eyes it
would be nice to have as few markdown syntaxes as possible (I know
that is kind of a dream ;-)).

Best Markus

--
Markus Grebenstein