Re: [O] How to say "I did that yesterday?"

From: Dave Abrahams
Subject: Re: [O] How to say "I did that yesterday?"
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 14:48:43 -0800

on Tue Nov 22 2011, Michael Brand <michael.ch.brand-AT-gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Dave
>
> On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 20:40, Dave Abrahams <address@hidden> wrote:
>> [...] for a repeating event it might
>> repeat sooner than if it had been done today. [...]
>
> Are you looking for habits?
> http://orgmode.org/manual/Tracking-your-habits.html#Tracking-your-habits

No, I'm alreay using habits!  But if I have a habit to shave every three
days and sometime in the past two days I forgot to mark that I shaved, I
need a way to record that fact without habits letting me slide for a day
and a half past the time I should shave next.

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing