[O] Updating Worg re standard source block syntax

From: Martyn Jago
Subject: [O] Updating Worg re standard source block syntax
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 21:43:18 +0000

Hi

There are literally hundreds of uses of #+srcname and #+source within
Worg - should I be updating these to #+name ? In other words, does Worg
reflect the last official release (the Emacs release), or the bleeding
edge (I tend to assume the latter because of the Org community spirit of
Worg), but I fail to find any specific notice regarding this.

Advice would be appreciated since I've found myself appreciating, and
adding to Worg more and more - and it seems to me it is a real quality of
Org that Worg can exist in the first place.

Best, Martyn