[O] [bug] problem with odt export with latex \ref

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: [O] [bug] problem with odt export with latex \ref
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 17:06:17 +0000

Hello all,

Herbert's recent posting of a link to a video showing off the ODT
exporter, I decided it was time I finally tried this out.  I can export
a document with no errors but when I try to open the document in
libreoffice, I get a dialog box with an error message:

,----
| Read error.
| Format error discovered in the file in sub-document content.xml at
| 302,64(row,col).
`----

The lines (in a test org file) in question are these:

  We have solved the optimisation problem,
  eq. \ref{eq:optimisation-problem}, using the /Strawberry/

and the generated xml (lines 301-302) is:

  We have solved the optimisation problem,
  eq. <text:sequence-ref text:ref-name="eq:optimisation-problem"<text:span
text:style-name="Emphasis">>, using the /Strawberry</text:span>

The problem appears to be with the latex \ref{eq:optimisation-problem}
entity.  I am happy if these are not properly translated but it would be
great if an error did not preclude loading the resulting ODT file.

Many thanks,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.0.90.1
: using Org-mode version 7.7 (release_7.7.583.gedef1)