Re: [O] Bugs in lisp/ob-lilypond.el

From: Martyn Jago
Subject: Re: [O] Bugs in lisp/ob-lilypond.el
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 21:10:36 +0000

Hi Torston

Torsten Anders <address@hidden> writes:

> Also, the setting results: silent seems to be ignored.
>
> Best wishes,
> Torsten
>

> On 19 Nov 2011, at 15:22, Torsten Anders wrote:
>
>> Dear Martyn Jago, dear all,
>>
>> I just pulled the latest version of Org mode and noticed a few bugs
>> in the Lilypond support of Org babel that have not been there in the
>> previous version (so far I was still using version 7.6).
>>
>> In general, there seems to be problems in parsing the line that starts
>> #+begin_src lilypond. More specifically,
>>
>> - Global :noweb settings are now ignored
>> - Any settings after the setting :file will be added to output file name!
>> - Settings after :noweb yes cause trouble (disable this setting)

Thanks for the heads-up Torsten - there have been many changes to the
bare-metal Org as you probably are aware. Your observations will come in
very useful to sort out the transition to the new improved order (which
I am totally in favor of by the way), and the details you provide will
prove very useful.

Certainly consider checking out a `less hot' release to get working
again ( i.e. git checkout release_7.7 ). In the mean-time I will work on
compatibility (tomorrow hopefully) - and better regression tests.

Great to hear you're making use of ob-lilypond by the way!

Best, Martyn