Re: [O] Problem compiling C++ in Org-mode

From: Michael Hannon
Subject: Re: [O] Problem compiling C++ in Org-mode
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 11:59:23 -0800 (PST)

Just for the record, adding the following to my .emacs file seems to solve the
problem I was having, where the C++ compiler was compiling a source block
(written  to a temporary file in /tmp/...) and was unable to find an include
file in the current working directory:

(setq org-babel-C++-compiler
    (concat "g++ -std=c++0x "
            "-I"