Re: [O] odt export to google-docs problem

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] odt export to google-docs problem
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 15:05:54 +0530

Rustom

Can you send me this odt file either on or off the list?

Please make sure that the document is not resaved from Libreoffice -
this is because LibreOffice rewrites XML if resaved. So send the file as
soon as it is exported out of org-odt.

What is the org-version?  Are you exporting with a minimal emacs? Just
to be sure it has nothing to do with your local configuration.

You may want to check for corruption using the instructions here.  (I
think the ODF validator has moved elsewhere lately)

,----
[[http://tools.services.openoffice.org/odfvalidator/][ODF Validator]] and note
|       down the errors.
|
|    2. Use Emacs' in-built validator. Immediately after exporting
|       1) C-x b test.odt
|       2) Open the `content.xml' file by hitting RET on it
|       3) Do M-x rng-first-error
|       4) Note the error message, the XML markup at the point of error
|          and the surrounding context.
`----

Jambunathan K.