Re: [O] zotero plain, org-odt, and citations in general

From: Matt Price
Subject: Re: [O] zotero plain, org-odt, and citations in general
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 10:38:02 -0500

On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 5:47 PM, Christian Moe <address@hidden> wrote:
* Towards a solution for Zotero -> Org -> ODT

I think I have a way to get Zotero references from Org links into ODT as working reference marks. Interested parties, please
test if this works for you at all.

In a busy patch right now but this looks AWESOME.  Hope to test it out in a couple of days, sorry to keep you waiting b/c I'm very excited about this, even if a full-fledged Zotero service interface would, of course, be cooler...

Matt