Re: [O] [ODT] [BUG?] Custom links are formatted as for html

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [O] [ODT] [BUG?] Custom links are formatted as for html
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 23:28:57 +0100

On 11/12/11 10:24 PM, Jambunathan K wrote:
When I try to define a custom link type with special formatting for
ODT export, the exporter behaves as if the backend is html.

I have pushed a fix for this. Note that I haven't modified org-bbdb yet.

Hi,

I confirm that it's fixed. Thanks!

Just to be clear, I only used org-bbdb as an example, I wasn't planning to change it (but what I *was* trying to do with custom links and ODT was a bit too involved for a minimal example). (And I did not mean to imply that changing it is your job.)

Yours,
Christian