[O] View inherited DEADLINEs in agenda

From: Fabrizio Chiarello
Subject: [O] View inherited DEADLINEs in agenda
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 13:03:11 +0100

Hi all,

I have many tasks with a DEADLINE, and I wish to have their subtasks to
inherit such DEADLINE. To this aim, I set:

  (setq org-use-property-inheritance (quote ("DEADLINE")))

The problem is that the agenda only shows deadlines for the tasks that
define them (the parent tasks) and not for the subtasks. Is there a way
to view the inherited deadlines in the agenda?

Thanks in advance,
fc

--
Fabrizio Chiarello <address@hidden>
Photonics and Electromagnetics Group

Planets are too dim to be detected with existing equipment, far away,
except in these very special circumstances where they're seen by their
gravitational effect.
  -- Murray Gell-Mann