Re: [O] Makefile restructuring

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] Makefile restructuring
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2011 20:38:13 +0100

Jambunathan K <address@hidden> writes:
> FYI, if Org is insalled through the package manager there is no
> org-install.el. Package manager creates autoloads on it's own and names
> it org-autoloads.el.
>
> I believe, for most part, org-install and org-autoloads have the same
> functionality.

Then maybe they should have the same name, but surely they should be
produced by the same method.  Can you point me to a documentation (or
source) that details how the package manager deals with the autoloads?
It shouldn't be too difficult to use the same method in the Makefile
once I understand how it's done.

Regards,
Achim.