[O] calendar date adjustments blocked

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: [O] calendar date adjustments blocked
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 02:12:40 -0400 (EDT)

I needed to enter information for two dates in org-mode and went into
calendar using c-c+! and got the current date as expected then hit c-b to
move the date to yesterday and pointer remained on today's date.  So I
ended up hitting <cr> on today's date and editing it in the actual org
file and filling the rest of my entry in after it.  Then I repeated the
operation for today and entered today's information.  I was a bit
surprised that the date was locked like that once calendar mode was
entered but managed a workaround anyway.

Jude <address@hidden> When people ask do you believe in
Numerology, the proper reply for me at least is do you believe in a
hammer?  The proper answer for me for both questions is no, they're both
tools and to be used under appropriate circumstances.