Re: [O] About commit named "Allow multi-line properties to be specified

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] About commit named "Allow multi-line properties to be specified in property blocks"
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 02:42:18 +0100

Dear Samuel,

I like the way you frame the issue and the solution you
are sketching.

I am not fund of a "dedicated top-level entry for all
file-level control purposes" because it transforms the
ambiguity about keywords' scope into an ambiguity about
structure: IMHO a subtree should never be something that
you always want to remove when exporting.

But allowing a top-level :PROPERTIES: drawer with properties
whose scope is the entire file looks like a good idea to me.

How other would feel about this?

--
 Bastien