Re: [O] Pass LaTeX exporter option prior to \documentclass

From: suvayu ali
Subject: Re: [O] Pass LaTeX exporter option prior to \documentclass
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 03:43:25 +0100

Hi John,

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 03:22, John Hendy <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'm creating a beamer presentation and screencasting a walkthrough of
> it for work. I wanted to use impress!ve, but was getting errors about
> there being no pages in the document. [1] In looking this error up, it
> seems that impressive requires pdf version 1.4, which can be passed
> with this:
>
> \pdfminorversion=4

Disclaimer: What follows is an extremely hacky untested solution using
some shell foo.

By default org-latex-to-pdf-process is bound to something like this:

pdflatex -interaction nonstopmode -output-directory %o %f

You could try replacing that with the following:

pdflatex -interaction nonstopmode -output-directory %o
\pdfminorversion=4 $(cat %f)

Hope this helps.

--
Suvayu