Re: [O] C-c C-c not working at end of #+end_src line (was: [RFC] Standar

From: Daniel Bausch
Subject: Re: [O] C-c C-c not working at end of #+end_src line (was: [RFC] Standardized code block keywords)
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 07:34:09 +0100

Am Montag 31 Oktober 2011, 20:01:14 schrieb Eric Schulte:
> Daniel Bausch <address@hidden> writes:
> > I did some tests with my documents and they look fine.  Thanks for your
> > work.
>
> Great, good to know.
>
> > (A minor remark, offtopic: If the document ends just below a source
> > code block, no results are inserted when the block is executed.  You
> > have to insert an additional blank line, for a result to can appear.)
>
> I can't reproduce this problem.

Ok, I played around and found that what I saw has nothing to do with a blank
line existing or not, but only with the position of point.  What I observed
happens if point is at the end of the #+end_src line.  If you press C-c C-c
there then you get "Local setup has been refreshed" if there is a newline
following.  If the documents ends just there, then you get "org-mode
fontification error".  In both cases no result is produced.  I think it is a
very common case that one wants to execute a code block right after typing
#+end_src, so that point position should "belong" to the code block.  If you
move one character left, so you are between r and c, then C-c C-c works as
expected.

If you need an example, use that

#+begin_src R
  42
#+end_src

It even does not matter, whether there is additional text following.