Re: [O] Links to C/C++ source code lines

From: Rafal
Subject: Re: [O] Links to C/C++ source code lines
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 14:36:07 +0000 (UTC)

Bastien <bzg <at> altern.org> writes:

> >> Looks nice, thanks.  Just wondering: are you aware of the "A.3 Adding
> >> hyperlink types" section in the manual?  You core uses advice instead
> >> of the `org-add-link-type' function -- is that on purpose?
> >
> > No, I missed that paragraph. That would be a cleaner solution-
> > I'll take a look at it. Thank for the hint!

I updated the code to get rid of the advice. I didn't introduce any new link
type so didn't use the `org-add-link-type'. Instead I used the
`org-store-link-functions' hook in place of the
`org-create-file-search-functions' and that seems to work fine.
Also I changed the name of the tool to org-cc-link.el to reflect the usage of
the cc-engine library. The new version is here
http://rafflo.w.interia.pl/org-cc-link.el

regards,
Rafal