Re: [O] [odt] Support for annotations/comments

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] [odt] Support for annotations/comments
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 12:58:45 +0200

Hi Jambunathan,

Jambunathan K <address@hidden> writes:

> I needed an excuse for adding support for annotations. Exporting the
> below org will produce the attached odt/pdf files. Note that the pdf
> file is produced by LibreOffice pdf export.

This is very nice, thanks!

> Annotations is a ODT only feature right now and will not work with other
> backends.

We can also try to implement support for annotations for LaTeX:

  http://pdfcomment.berlios.de/doc/pdfcomment.pdf

Mayber there are other libraries -- can anyone tell which one is
the most usable/frequently-used/simple?

Btw, I would favor #+begin_note as the keyword for annotations.

--
 Bastien