Re: [O] Bug in pdf export of tables with latest development version

From: Herbert Sitz
Subject: Re: [O] Bug in pdf export of tables with latest development version
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 00:49:24 +0000 (UTC)

Herbert Sitz <hesitz <at> gmail.com> writes:
> I'm having problems exporting to pdf with a source block that generates a
table
> result.  If the table has enough rows to get to bottom of page, it seems,
the
> rest of the table output disappears/is discarded and the pdf document
skips to
> text after the source block output.

A little more info.  Looking at the .tex file all of the exported data is there
in a \tabular section.  However as I said whatever goes beyond end of page where
table starts is discarded or invisible on conversion to pdf.  It seems no page
breaks are getting put into the table, just runs off end of first page in pdf.

-- Herb