Re: [O] [RFC] Standardized code block keywords

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] Standardized code block keywords
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 19:22:37 -0400

I'm trying to add a note to Worg hacks but before I push, I use my local
org setup to publish Worg locally and take a look at it (not entirely reliable
since my org version is usually different from the real Worg one, but a
good indication of problems before they happen nevertheless). I ran into
a couple of problems.

The first one is expected: I'm running with Eric's patch, so when
processing Worg/org-contrib/babel/examples/o18.org (Tom Dye's article on
Archaelogy in Oceania), I ran into #+srcname vs #+name problems: when
Eric's changes do go into org and the new org is used to publish Worg,
there is going to be some breakage. Actually, o18.org is the extent of
breakage that I saw, so it doesn't look too bad.

But I also ran into a second (unrelated) issue. Here's a minimal example:

* Conclusion

#+begin_src latex

#+end_src

Exporting to html gives me the attached backtrace. But the underlying reason
is easy to demonstrate: if you C-c C-c on the empty source block, you get:

,----
| * Conclusion
|
| #+begin_src latex
|
| #+end_src
|
| #+results:
| #+END_LaTeX
| #+BEGIN_LaTeX
`----

Nick

Versions:
Org-mode version 7.7 (release_7.7.485.gcfed6.dirty)
GNU Emacs 24.0.90.2 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.22.0) of
2011-10-27