Re: [O] Feature Request: Disable auto-insert-mode exporting

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [O] Feature Request: Disable auto-insert-mode exporting
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 10:43:00 +0200

On 28.10.2011, at 06:49, Darlan Cavalcante Moreira wrote:

> Thanks Nick,
>
> You right, the master file question comes from auctex. But with your code
> it's simple to add the relevant variable to solve the issue. The final
> function is
> (defadvice org-export (around org-export-no-auto-insert)
>  (let ((auto-insert nil)
>        (TeX-master t)
>        )
>    ad-do-it))

Ahh, that has been bothering me for many years, thanks for this solution.
I have made this behavior (as well as turning off auto-insert) now
standard in Org-mode, so the advice will no longer be needed.

Or, can anyone come up with a reason why the AUCTeX query or auto-insert
stuff could be useful when creating new files during Org-mode export?

- Carsten