[O] [odt] equation labels

From: Myles English
Subject: [O] [odt] equation labels
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 02:23:34 +0100

Hello {Jambunathan},

I have found that Equations become labelled as Figures in the version I
am using:

emacs 23.3.1
org-mode from git commit 71f1c1be (Oct 26)

(?I'm not sure if it is the most recent version of contrib/org-odt as
the README.org says "This release is is as good as org-20110613" etc)

The test equations in latex-mathml.org in this message:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2011-09/msg00198.html

are labelled as "Equation" in the odt files but when I export it fresh I get
"Figure".

Thank you for the recent MathML stuff by the way.

Myles