Re: [O] Org-odt table format

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] Org-odt table format
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 23:23:04 +0530

Hello Vikas

> Is there a way to specify (in the org file) column widths of a table
> when exported to an odt file.

I am in the final stages of refining the ODT info manual. I am attaching
org-odt.texi and org-odt.pdf.

You can do this:

1. cp org-odt.texi ~/tmp
2. cd ~/tmp
2. makeinfo --no-split org-odt.texi -o org-odt
3. C-u C-h i org-odt
4. Follow this path Exporting->OpenDocument Text export->Tables in ODT
export
5. Answer for your question is in there

Let me see how good my documentation is ...

(The org-odt.texi has references to Org manual. So you will find it
convenient to view it with info)