[O] Clocking table for all org-files

From: ishi soichi
Subject: [O] Clocking table for all org-files
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 15:08:19 +0900

Hi. Clocking capability is nice and powerful.

I'm wondering if there is a way to generate a clocking table for ALL org files that are registered as "org-agenda-files" ?

I have currently set up several agenda files in order to keep track of many projects. I use the clocking functionality for each of them.
It is nicer if a single clocking table can show the summary of all projects.

Thanks in advance

soichi