Re: [O] Bill-of-materials

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Bill-of-materials
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 07:51:49 +0200

Hi Frozenlock,

Frozenlock <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm trying to push my changes to the Worg repo, but it asks me for my
> repo.or.cz's password.
> This confuses me, as the repo.or.cz states that they don't use
> password.

You need to register as a user on repo.or.cz:

  http://repo.or.cz/reguser.cgi

then write to Matt Lundin <mdl @ imapmail.org> telling him
what your username is, he will add you to the Worg project
so that you can push changes directly.

> One of the changes I've made is to host the org-bom.el on github
> (better than pastebin).
> https://github.com/Frozenlock/Org-Bill-of-materials

Indeed!

> I've also corrected a bug which caused a mixed section when more than
> one was specified per row.

Thanks -- looking for the changes on Worg.   Also, I will
have a closer look at org-bom.el before adding it to contrib/.

If there are any users of org-bom.el, please share your feedback!

Best,

--
 Bastien