Re: [O] Bill-of-materials

From: Frozenlock
Subject: Re: [O] Bill-of-materials
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 22:54:04 -0400

Hi Bastien,

I'm trying to push my changes to the Worg repo, but it asks me for my
repo.or.cz's password.
This confuses me, as the repo.or.cz states that they don't use password.

One of the changes I've made is to host the org-bom.el on github
(better than pastebin).
https://github.com/Frozenlock/Org-Bill-of-materials

I've also corrected a bug which caused a mixed section when more than
one was specified per row.

Have a nice day!